- Easy web automation with Python (selenium + webdriver local)
- SQL-er is a tiny http server that applies the old CGI concept but for SQL queries (github repo)
- You Can’t Build an iPhone With Python (article about definition of engineering/IT education)
- infocon.org/documentaries/Hacking Documentaries/
Every once in a while I just want to clean-up my browser tabs, to close the pages that I saved over the week. So here are my 6 links that “survived” and made it into 2019
- How the Father of Computer Science Decoded Nature’s Mysterious Patterns
- Consciousness: The last 50 years (and the next)
- Kurt Gödel and the romance of logic
- The Now Habit
- redix – a persistent real-time key-value store, with the same redis protocol with powerful features
- The year in post-quantum crypto (video)
Some links are worth saving and sharing with people who might search for this information. Here are four links I picked up over the last few days.
- Python at Microsoft: flying under the radar
- Comma-Separated Tree
- GoAccess was designed to be a fast, terminal-based log analyzer.
- Rate limiting API requests